The Long View Programme
The Long View Programme aims to help clients answer the question ‘where now?’ It is best used when someone is facing or considering a significant change of focus, direction or interest in the fairly near to medium future. Typical situations include:
- Questioning their career path or feeling stuck in a rut and needing a major change.
- Coming up to retirement age but desire to continue using their energies and insights to help.
- Facing relocation to an area that does not work for them.
- Weighing up a redundancy package
These all tend to be where the individual has time to look into options and reflect on ideas and outcomes.
The programme looks into three important areas:
- What’s going on?
- What are my options?
- How do I go forward from here?
This programme generally runs over a six to nine month period and has an enhanced level of of Client-Coach interaction between sessions.